Camino is the next-generation platform that powers the permit process through intelligent, collaborative software.
We’re transforming old processes with breathtaking software that manages complexity and simplifies process. We’re passionate about working on things that matter at the intersection of technology, Government, and citizen engagement. We’re looking for people who believe in better Government.
Do you want to work directly with cities across the country, helping them solve their most pressing problems every day? At Camino, we’re building intelligent software to help government offices manage complex workflows – from inspecting buildings to issuing business licenses. As our customer base quickly grows, we’re looking for our first hire to manage deployments and ensure the ongoing success of our users.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to add value from day one. Initially you’ll take over managing relationships with our existing customers (cities and counties across the US). As we bring on new agencies, you will be responsible for project-managing the implementation process and training users. You will also help us create customer support infrastructure: product documentation, training materials, and repeatable processes and best practices. Over time, you will become an expert in our product and the inner workings of city operations. We will rely on you to act as the voice of our customers and be an advocate for their greatest needs – and our team of engineers will be there to support you.
This role carries a lot of responsibility – we’re looking for somebody hungry for a challenge and excited to grow and learn. While you will be an individual contributor to start, this role will eventually lead to running a Customer Success team.
Core areas of responsibility:
- Become the primary contact for our customers. This means monthly check-ins, responding to customer support tickets, handling renewals, and more.
- Project-manage the implementation process for trial accounts and new customers. This includes requirements gathering, hand-on system configuration, and training.
- Build strong relationships with customers and make them Camino evangelists, ensuring high customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- Monitor customers’ health, usage and ongoing/changing needs and develop playbooks to assist them in maximizing value from our solutions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate features and functionality that will improve customers’ workflows.
- Set up and manage Zendesk or similar customer support system.
- Create and maintain product documentation and training materials.
- Occasionally travel to meet customers in-person.
- Experience managing high-touch, enterprise accounts.
- 3-5 years experience with Customer Success or Account Management in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with common platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom.
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle and exposure to common KPIs (like NPS)
- Experience with public sector customers is a plus.