We’re looking for builders who want to contribute more than code. Your specialization is less important than your desire and ability to learn fast and adapt to shifting technologies. Our customers (city and county governments) are the backbone of everyday life. We’re focused on building the tools they need to operate at the cutting edge of technology – not decades behind.
As a frontend software engineer, you’ll join our founding engineering team and play a big role in building customer-facing products. You’ll be bringing some of the newest, most exciting web technologies to our customers. You’ll become an expert on frontend technology, if you’re not already, and champion best practices. As such an early member of our team, you can expect a meaningful say in how things get done.
By working with us you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Introduce automation and AI into some of the most complex workflows
- Bring the best-in-class User Experience to an antiquated world — and see our customers say Wow
- Build a highly-modular, frontend that enables us to build out products quickly
- Play a role in developing new models for interaction between governments and citizens
As a frontend engineer, you may end up working on any of these:
- UI that enables traversal of Question & Answer Graphs
- Flow charts (and other decision tree) visualizations & builders
- Advanced data visualizations helping our customers understand how their visitors engage with their complex workflows
- Intelligence task & project management features
A strong candidate will have or show:
- 2+ years industry experience and/or a STEM degree
- Demonstrated ability to develop frontends to cloud-based web apps and/or mobile apps
- Comfort working across the technology stack to move features from concept to production
- Incredible attention to detail along with a keen sense for when enough is enough
We work out of San Francisco, CA with a few teammates spread around the globe. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity and stellar health, dental and vision benefits.