Camino is the next-generation platform that powers permitting and licensing processes through intelligent, collaborative software. Our product is multi-faceted and unique — we have solutions and user experiences for both consumers and enterprises.
We’re transforming how Government works with breathtaking software that manages complexity and simplifies their project management. We’re passionate about working on things that matter at the intersection of technology, Government, and citizen engagement.
About the job
We’re looking for a thoughtful, experienced product manager who enjoys working in an environment built around autonomy and seeks an opportunity to mature early products. We value product teams (PM + Design) that can design and deliver concise, high quality, and inspiring product plans and roadmaps that are derived from intuition + data + customers.
Above all else, we’re looking for someone with grit, ambition, and integrity. You should apply even if you do not meet our dream list but believe you can learn quickly and grow. Your ability to adapt, understand complex product landscapes, and remain organized with both short and long-term thinking are critical to succeeding in this role.
As a PM on our team, we’ll look to you to:
- Work with our CEO and leadership to establish, maintain, and evangelize product roadmaps
- Evaluate and present new ideas based on research from customers and our strategic initiatives
- Manage the full lifecycle from idea to delivery; defining user stories, wireframes, release checklists, and work with the broader team around customer communications
- Manage product demonstrations, video announcements, and other release and documentation materials and/or process
- Study our customer and their journey to become “the voice of the customer” for our team
A strong candidate will have or show:
- 2 or more years of product management experience on SaaS products at Series A+ funded companies
- Experience in the PM role for enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish the needs of the role
- Incredible attention to detail along with a keen sense for when enough is enough
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our team is 50%+ distributed and we are very remote/distributed friendly. Our HQ is in San Mateo, CAO where a chunk of our team works out of. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity and stellar health, dental and vision benefits.Apply for this position