Camino is the next-generation platform that powers permitting and licensing processes through intelligent, collaborative software. Our product is multi-faceted and unique — we have solutions and user experiences for both consumers and enterprises. During 2020, we’ve doubled our customers, revenue, and usage and our eyes are set on bigger goals spanning more use-cases than ever.
We’re transforming how Government works with breathtaking software that manages complexity and simplifies their project management. We’re passionate about working on things that matter at the intersection of technology, Government, and citizen engagement. As an example of helping Government’s move forward: when the challenges of shelter-in-place arose in 2020, Camino delivered a mobile solution to enable our customers and homeowners to complete their work digitally with live-streamed video inspections. We’re committed to creating more seamless interactions!
About the job
We’re looking for a thoughtful, experienced product manager who enjoys working in an environment built around autonomy and seeks an opportunity to mature early products. We value product teams (PM + Design) that can design and deliver concise, high quality, and inspiring product plans and roadmaps that are derived from intuition + data + customers.
Above all else, we’re looking for someone with grit, ambition, and integrity. You should apply even if you do not meet our dream list but believe you can learn quickly and grow. Your ability to adapt, understand complex product landscapes, and remain organized with both short and long-term thinking are critical to succeeding in this role.
As a PM on our team, we’ll look to you to:
- Work with various teams and individuals to establish, maintain, and promote product roadmaps
- Evaluate and present new ideas based on research from customers and our strategic initiatives
- Manage the full lifecycle from idea to delivery; defining user stories, wireframes, release checklists, and work with the broader team around customer communications
- Manage product demonstrations, video announcements, and other release and documentation materials and/or process
- Study our customer and their journey to become “the voice of the customer” for our team
A strong candidate will have or show:
- 2 or more years of product management experience on SaaS products at Series A+ funded companies
- Experience in the PM role for enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish the needs of the role
- Experience transparently managing work in Jira, Asana, and/or other project management tools
- Experience using state-of-the-art customer tools like HubSpot, FullStory
- Incredible attention to detail along with a keen sense for when enough is enough
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a distributed team
Our team is 100% distributed across the United States and a few other global locations. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity and stellar health, dental and vision benefits.Apply for this position