Camino is the next-generation platform that powers permitting and licensing processes through intelligent, collaborative software. Our mission is To deliver delightful customer service solutions for our most important industry – Government. Since 2017 we’ve helped millions of Citizens engage seamlessly with their Government and we’re just getting started. Our customers include innovative agencies like Fairfax County, VA, Orange County, FL, and Syracuse, NY. We’ve raised venture capital from top industry firms such as Formation8, Storm Ventures, and GovTech Fund.
Now is a great time to join Camino. Last year, we tripled our customers, revenue, and usage and our eyes are set on bigger goals spanning more use-cases than ever. We’ve just closed a new financing round and are ready to grow.
About the role
Our Sales Development Representative role is the first contact our company has with our prospects. They are responsible for executing outreach and targeting ideal customers. Unearth information that helps align our market with our solutions and drive qualified prospects through our sales organization. Work with Account Executives and the broader sales team to define regional goals, customer criteria, and engaging content.
The SDR role is ideal for individuals who are interested in a career in technology sales and want to spend time learning from experienced sales professionals.
What excites us:
- 2+ years of experiencing selling technology with documented results in a high-paced environment or sales bootcamp experience
- The ability to evangelize our product and exude passion for our Customer
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of documented success in your career
- Proficiency in using HubSpot or similar CRM along with other modern tools in the Sales stack
- A strong desire to learn about technology and how it can impact our society
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospects using various tools and techniques including email campaigns, phone calls, and professional networking.
- Support Account Executives throughout the entire sales lifecycle for your leads. SDRs receive significant bonuses when their lead converts to a sale.
- Filter, rank, and otherwise qualify leads into our sales pipeline.
- Design new and innovative ways to engage with our market at-large; we love trying new tools and our designer(s) enjoy helping craft beautiful experiences.
- Share product feedback you hear from the frontline and improve the product roadmap.