Camino is a mission-driven company focused on lowering the barriers of government regulations. We offer a suite of products that enable the government to be more accessible, easier to integrate with, and ultimately simpler to navigate. Whether you’re trying to start a new business, build a new home, or park your car on the street, Camino builds tools to simplify traditionally complex-to-navigate policies. Our products include virtual/remote live-streaming video inspections, auto-generated guides for projects like home remodels, payments, document management, and more. When combined, we offer some of the most advanced solutions in our market that are already deployed to millions of citizens throughout the United States.
We’re also growing rapidly and expanding. This year marked a new rate of growth for us. We’re in the majority of states within the US, we expanded into Canada, and we launched a new product that is seeing immense scale. It’s an excellent time to join us and help us build the modern software stack for the government and, in turn, see your efforts used by tens of millions of Americans on a daily basis.
We’re looking for another Senior Frontend Engineer to contribute to our team and play a big role in building customer-facing products. You’ll be bringing some of the newest, most exciting web technologies to our customers, championing best practices.
As a senior member of our frontend team, you will:
- Develop and maintain UI features for our web platform
- Push for best-practices in our technology stack and across our company
- Assess and maintain a high bar for technical aptitude in new hires
- Partner with our Product team to explore new possibilities and represent Engineering
- Evaluate and execute on new technologies
By working with us you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Expand the capabilities of our web-based video inspections
- Create advanced data visualizations helping our customers understand how their visitors engage with their complex workflows
- Play a role in developing new models for interaction between governments and citizens
- Build software that is used on a daily basis by both citizens and government employees
A strong candidate will have or show:
- Ability to dive deep into specific frontend concerns like performance, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Incredible attention to detail along with a keen sense for when enough is enough
- Demonstrated ability to develop frontends to cloud-based web apps and/or mobile apps
- Comfort working across the technology stack to move features from concept to production
We are 100% distributed and have been for multiple years. We love working where we wish and having the flexibility to work with the best people no matter where they live. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity and stellar health, dental and vision benefits.Apply for this position