Camino joins Clariti to provide best-in-class permitting and licensing software to governments of all sizes
Posted on May 31, 2023
We’re thrilled to announce the industry-changing acquisition of Camino by Clariti, the leader in enterprise permitting and licensing software for governments in North America.
Both companies will continue to focus on what we do best with increased investment in our products and teams that support customers: Clariti on serving North America’s largest and fastest growing communities with its Community Development Platform, and Camino on providing small and medium-sized governments with its intuitive, easy-to-use platform.
“Camino has developed the best next-generation product for small and medium-sized governments that will perfectly complement Clariti’s leading enterprise permitting and licensing platform,” says Clariti Co-CEO Cyrus Symoom. “Our commitment to both products will enable us to serve governments of all sizes for decades to come.”
Together Clariti and Camino will deliver permitting and licensing software for over 150 million people.
“This is more than just business as usual for Camino,” says Camino CEO Mike Rosengarten, “We have seen Clariti’s commitment to product innovation that will now include Camino. They share in our vision of delivering exceptional customer experiences, which is why we’re so excited to join forces with increased funding and support.”
So what does this mean for Camino’s customers and customers-to-be?
- Enhanced Support and Service – Clariti has raised funds to invest in product, support and services teams. We expect Clariti’s employee base to grow by 50% by the end of 2023. We will continue with our track record of investing dollars back into product and development.
- More Innovation – We will include Camino’s Permit Guide as an add-on to enhance the Clariti offering to further differentiate Clariti’s customer-facing applications. Moving forward, we’ll look for opportunities to leverage technology from both platforms to improve customer experience. The investment in our product teams will help to ensure customers have the most modern solutions available.
- Long-Term Commitment – We’ll continue investing heavily in both products as part of our shared commitment to helping governments of all sizes deliver exceptional experiences online. The two best products for their target markets now sit under the Clariti brand. We are continuing to invest in delivering exceptional experiences for governments of all sizes across North America.
- Adding More Experience – The entire Camino Team, including its founders, are joining Clariti. With over 1000 government agencies using software developed by their core team across various companies, we continue to add some of the best and brightest people in GovTech to Clariti.
- No disruption There will be no forced upgrades as a result of this acquisition. Customers of both companies will continue to enjoy enhancements to their offerings with their unique needs in mind. We remain committed to both product lines and the teams that have supported them for years.
We couldn’t be more excited to usher in a new modern era of government permitting and licensing software. We look forward to working with government agencies of all sizes during a time of heightened pressure on government staff to deliver exceptional services to constituents.
“We will continue to look for ways to enhance the experience for Clariti and Camino customers and the communities they serve,” says Co-CEO Jake Dancyger. “The services our customers provide to citizens and businesses are critical, and our commitment to delivering exceptional experiences is only bolstered through the two companies coming together.”
For more information, Contact Us.